Answer by Jai Parimi:
Utopia is what you are asking for.
- It is a world where everything is perfect. But, my doubt is who would do the low paying jobs when everyone is equally rich and have equal opportunities.
- By saying the above statement, I might look like a chauvinist advocating capitalism or slavery or some other social evil. But, that's how the world works.
- We need a person to do a particular job at every point of time. The person needs right motivation to reach a particular point (in this case income).
- So, even if you create a utopian world, my guess is 'It comes crumbling down in less than 30 seconds.'
So, Should rich become richer and poor become poorer?
- The video from's answer has a scientific proof that poor are becoming rich but not relatively richer owing to their huge numbers.
- Their standard of living is improving day by day basis. There were very few opportunities for the poor of the past to dream of better income. but, this has improved a lot across the world.
- So, What I am trying to say is,
"To know the improvement of real standard of people, measure same people across time, not at same time across people."
Thanks for the A2A. 🙂