Answer by Jacqueline Wong:
If it's for feed-improvement, I think following topics specifically related to geopolitical events would be helpful, like:
When things go down, even people who normally don't write about international relations can sometimes contribute gems like
Because of the unscrupulous practices of some of the instigators of some of these crises, I would highly recommend
- would be good to follow for the ; and
- would be good to follow for the
They do write about other topics like everyone else. But there's a lot of aggressive and damaging disinformation being put out there; and the international propaganda budget (for Russia, at least) is expected to grow in 2015, so they're good knowledgeable people to follow whose assessments tend to be more trustworthy than others'.
- are quite knowledgeable about China.
- for India and other places. (Everybody on Earth already follows him, but he's worth a mention.)
- seems to know a lot about ISIL and is a great resource for the United States (because the US is a part of the international community, too :o).
For the best of both worlds, some good blogs to follow are:
- by and
- by (Ukraine-specific)
Those are all the folks I can think of for now (in addition to those mentioned in's answer).